Create multiple outbound and inbound flows to reach your customers with a notification in a channel they check all the time… and don’t ignore.
User onboarding on
Secure conversations, transactions and identity verification with your prospects through WhatsApp.
Use messaging in WhatsApp to grow interactions with your bank or fintech re-engage customers and verify the ID of possible customers or employees with our no-code flow builder.
Verify users with KYC (and AML)
We help financial institutions comply with local regulations, and perform the full KYC of their users.
We offer a suite of validations that can be added at any point in the flow and allow businesses to adapt multiple flows at the same time.
Our suite includes: document validation, face recognition, device authentication, digital signature, criminal background checks, credit checks, etc.
User re-engagement with WhatsApp
- Re-engage users after they drop-off and offer them the product they are interested in right on WhatsApp.
- Give them the ability to finish the onboarding process and sales of your financial product in the app that 80% of Latin Americans use.
Deep insights for predictive analytic models
- We help financial institutions gather multiple user data (with few inputs).
- We keep the user experience lean for potential customers, but providing credit modeling teams with more insight to improve customer profiling.
- Profiling processes identifying the ideal loan for the client.
Ensure you comply with banking regulations by verifying them, and provide the level of support they deserve.
Our no-code flowbuilder allows you to build multiple inbound and outbound automated conversations, so you can solve issues fast, without losing customers.
Why should you use Truora for banking?
Send marketing campaigns through the user favorite communication channel:WhatsApp
Access to information using our validators in a fast, secure and hassle-free way. (End-to-end encryption)
Reduce customer service times and costs by automating FAQs, customer service, cards applications, balance inquiries, loan requests or password retrieval, ease the signing of documents through WhatsApp.