User onboarding on
Direct Selling Company
Build interactive onboarding and engage with your sales team via WhatsApp. Give them the guidance they need to succeed selling your product.
Improve your conversations, onboarding and training of your sales team via WhatsApp, the messenger app that they already master.
Send product catalogs via WhatsApp to your sales consultants
Send offers and promotions to increase sales with little effort and zero logistics costs.
Encourages direct and fast communication with automated conversations with sales consultants.
Use the messenger where they spend most of their time and that they know best.
Engage new consultants in less than 3 minutes
- We digitize 100% of your onboarding to link new consultants, ensuring the accuracy of their information and making it easier and faster for them.
- Build a flow in the channel they use the most and always have on hand.
- Hire safely and efficiently. Verification in +2000 sources in one click: validate criminal, legal, financial and vehicle history
- Make employee onboarding the fastest and most automated in the industry, verifying identity, background and digital signature with legal validity.
- We automate and ease the enrollment of new salespeople, without leaving home
Boost communication with your sales consultants
- Notify them at the right time about new catalogs, offers and promotions to improve your sales possibilities.
- Send alerts, update offers and promotions in real time to increase sales and expand reach.
- Increase interaction with your sales consultants with personalized messages: greetings, sales quota, KPIs and new catalog alerts.
Train your sales reps via WhatsApp
- Help them master your platform through the channel they use the most.
- Resolve frequently asked questions through automated conversations via WhatsApp.
- Recruit and re-engage new sales reps to become active users in less time.
Achieve proven results through WhatsApp bots
Decreased cost per contact by 45%.
Increased opening and scroll of catalogs by 60%.
Increased catalog usage by up to 38%.